Saturday, October 10, 2015

Why your language skills are your most important asset:

-My accent will be seen as an additional competence that helps me communicate better with colleagues and customers from diverse backgrounds.
-My language skills will be used to resolve cultural or language conflicts, or problems between customers and colleagues.
-Being multicultural or multilingual demonstrates I can adjust my style to different people and situations.
-Being multicultural or multilingual indicates I have experienced looking at problems and opportunities from different perspectives.
-Being multicultural or multilingual indicates I think before I act.
-Being multicultural or multilingual means I know how it feels to be misunderstood, and I also know what it takes to reverse misunderstandings.

https://hilljaxjobs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment